Senior UI/UX designer
At Causaly we are working on solving the world’s most difficult systemic problems on human health and disease mechanisms. We are machine-reading scientific knowledge and distilling out its essence: causality. What is more, Causaly connects the dots between disciplines and enables semantic search and exploration of knowledge. Our mission is to build causal model of the world which we believe will empower scientific discovery across all industries. There is a pressing need for causal evidence in the Pharmaceutical industry to understand how diseases work and create better treatments, faster. This is where we start.
We are a VC-backed tech company with offices in London and Athens. Our team of engineers and researchers is looking for a talented UX/UI designer to be part of our journey. This is an opportunity to work on a cutting edge, scientific knowledge product with a driven team. You will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience of a highly advanced research tool. If you love UI design and believe that there is always something new to learn, we want to meet you.
See what the press says:
See some more information on what we are aiming to build:
- Actively participate in the process of developing mockups together with the product team.
- Translate functional mockups into UI designs.
- Iterate your designs quickly, efficiently and intelligently. You understand that first design concepts might change a lot and do not become anchored to your solutions.
- Help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them and learn from them.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience designing User Interfaces for web products with a primary focus for desktop and tablet use.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and UX interaction.
- An attitude to get things done.
- A strong portfolio illustrating your finalized UI designs.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (verbal and written).
Good to have:
- Background knowledge to design complex scientific tools, ideally in the Biomedical and/or Pharmaceutical domains.
- Competitive Salary and equity option package
- Be part of the early team that builds a transformative knowledge product in drug development
- Individual training budget for professional development
- Flexible working environment
- Casual dress code; come as you are